MoleBox Pro is a runtime EXE packer for Windows applications. It packs the application together with its supplementary data files and components into a single EXE file. The resulting executable file keeps the functionality of the original program and runs without extracting files.
When processing an application suite, MoleBox Pro compresses and encrypts executable file, data and media files and DLLs. With MoleBox Pro you can protect your application's data and media files from viewing and modifications, and your DLLs from being reused by third party programs.
- Bundling entire application suite into a single binary which runs with zero installation, without extracting packed files.
- Embedding DLLs and ActiveX components into the EXE file.
- Avoiding DLL hell and version conflicts.
- Using most ActiveX components without registration.
- Easy creation and delivery of updates, patches, add-ons, level packs.
- Basic anti-crack protection. All packed files are encrypted making it harder to crack and decompile the application.
- Protecting DLLs from unauthorized use.
- Protecting media and data files from prying eyes.
- Application integrity protection.
MoleBox Pro is a free trial software application from the Management & Distribution subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-01-16. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MoleBox Pro (version 2.3641) has a file size of 861.16 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1278 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.